Flying Logic Forum
November 17, 2019, 05:38:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Flying Logic 3.0.9 has been released!
Click here to visit the Flying Logic home page.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tricky Topic Area  (Read 5682 times)
priceless

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2008, 07:52:29 AM »

Robert and all

I've been TRYING to post things here, but this is a tricky topic area for me to post in.  It's not that I am not using Flying Logic for business work.  I DO use flying logic in thinking through business issues - and I plan to use it to help me develop a new strategy as part of work I am doing in a health region.

But... all that work is not something I feel I can post here publicly, especially in the draft forms.    And I do most of my work for the public sectors

I wonder if there are others who would like to post but are limited by the fact that it is business related and they don't want to give up secrets?

Morgan

Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 09:35:04 AM »

I'm sure there are cases where people do feel that asking questions might reveal too much about their confidential business. We do perform consulting for clients under non-disclosure agreements. If you're interested in that, then you can contact me directly at robert@sciral.com. Please put "Flying Logic" in the subject line.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: