Flying Logic Forum
December 12, 2017, 02:01:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Flying Logic 3.0.9 has been released!
Click here to visit the Flying Logic home page.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A UI and Operator Request  (Read 553 times)
Aaron

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2017, 05:12:20 AM »

I just bought Flying Logic and I like it very much. It is a unique and useful product. After using it extensively for a project I have a couple of feature requests.

1. Zooming: Could you add mouse wheel zooming? For example <shift> or <ctrl> + wheel-up zooms in, wheel-down zooms out. Other applications work like this and I find it helpful with large models.
2. Simple Text Export: Could you add the ability to export the entities as a CSV file? For example Entity ID, Entity Text, and Entity class name. No connection information needed. If there is a script for this that would be fine. If there is a Python script that is close I could modify it myself.
3. Bayesian Logic: Add support for Bayes Theorem in the operators. I don't know how difficult this would be or if there is much demand for it but I think Bayesian logic would fit and complement the intent of the application. Being able to use Flying Logic for Bayesian data exploration would be awesome as FL is easy to use and there is nothing else out there (that I am aware of) that can do this.

Thanks for a great application.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: