Flying Logic Forum
September 21, 2018, 04:44:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Flying Logic 3.0.9 has been released!
Click here to visit the Flying Logic home page.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible to display number of days in entity shape?  (Read 844 times)
NickMilner

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2018, 08:48:45 AM »

Hi all, I'm using FL to put together a simple but obviously attractive project plan (I say obviously because it's hard to make anything look bad in FL!). I've set up the entities, relationships, milestones and defined any hard constraints. So far so good. I can play around with effort and see things turn red downstream - it's simple but effective.

Each entity/task shows its start and end date but since there are pesky weekends in the middle (management still hasn't managed to ban them yet) it's not immediately obvious how many days each task is scheduled for. Is it possible to display the number of days?

I suspect not since I've had a good scour of the UI but I thought I'd ask. If it's not possible, could I please request it for consideration in a future release? I guess there'd need to be an option to display either duration, effort or both.

Thanks,

Nick

P.S. Been a user of FL for donkey's years now and it's still one of the most useful tools in my box. Thanks!
Joe Pearce
CTO, Sciral
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 07:08:54 PM »

Not at this time.

It gets complicated when multiple resources are involved as each resource may be spending a different amount of time because of different calendars.
NickMilner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 07:03:09 AM »

Understood, thanks for the reply.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: